Test proctoring of online and written examinations is offered at the Corona del Mar Branch Library at the following times, by appointment:
- Mondays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Test Proctor fee is $24.00 per test (cash, charge, or check payable to Newport Beach Public Library) and is due at the completion of the test.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact the Corona del Mar Library staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-644-3075.
Test Proctoring Process
1. Student initiates proctor request with their school or testing center.
2. Student provides all pertinent proctoring information from the school or testing center to the Corona del Mar Library staff.
3. If required, Library staff will complete and sign a proctor agreement from the student's school or testing center. If there is a requirement from the school or testing center that the Library cannot satisfy, the Library will not provide the service.
4. After student's school or testing center grants the Library approval for proctoring, they send the Library the written exam materials or password for online tests.
5. The student makes an appointment with Library staff for proctoring.
6. Library staff returns materials by fax or email. Students who require a test to be mailed will be responsible for supplying a self-addressed stamped envelope.
The Library cannot accommodate tests that need to be returned by FedEx or UPS.