Visit our What to Expect at Storytime page for more information.
There will be no storytimes December 22 to January 4.
Books & Babies
It's never too early for storytime! Introduce language and reading to the littlest lap-sitters - 6-24 months.
- Central - Mondays 9:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- CDM - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Mariners - Wednesdays 9:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- Balboa - Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.
Start building a love of reading early with fun stories and songs for toddlers from 24-36 months.
- Central - Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Mariners - Thursdays 9:30 & 10:30 a.m.
Songs & Stories
Children 2-5 years will enjoy stories and music while being introduced to guided movement, yoga and instruments.
- Central- Fridays 10:30 a.m.
Stories, poems and songs will inspire literary, dramatic, and musical fun for kids 3-5 years.
- Marina Park, 1600 West Balboa Blvd. - Mondays 9:30 a.m., September to June.
- Mariners - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Balboa - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- CDM - Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Central - Thursdays 10:30 a.m.
Children from ages 3-7 can enjoy just-before-bed storytelling fun. We start with a lively storytime followed by a craft or activity. Don’t forget to come in your PJs!
- Central - Mondays 7 p.m.
Family StorytimeEnjoy family time with stories, songs and a craft geared especially for children ages 3-7.
- Central - Saturdays 10:30 a.m.