To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Medicine in Our Backyard
- Date: 02/24/2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
Healthy Heart for Life
Michael Rochon-Duck, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Cardiology, UCI Health Department of Medicine
More than 85 million Americans suffer from some form of cardiovascular disease. It remains the leading cause of U.S. deaths, claiming about 800,000 lives annually. Dr. Michael Rochon-Duck will discuss what you can do to maintain heart health as you age, and how new technologies for monitoring heart health can help forestall serious heart disease. Rochon-Duck is a cardiologist at UCI Health who is dedicated to the diagnosis, management and prevention of cardiovascular disease.
- Friends Room, Central Library, 1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA
- Monday of the month / September to May
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm / doors open at 6:30pm
- FREE (a suggested donation of $10.00 is always appreciated)
- No Reservations required
For a full list of 2019-2020 season of Medicine in Our Backyard: http://www.nbplfoundation.org/content/Medicine-in-Our-Backyard.html