To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Raising Capital for Your Business
- Date: 12/10/2019 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
Are you a seasoned business owner or manager, familiar with the business cycles and trends, but you need more money to expand your operation or grow into another segment? Or are you buying another business whether you have one or not? Or have you finally decided to pursue your dream of starting your own business but need capital to develop your start-up?
Raising Capital for Your Business is a workshop that offers advice geared to all types of entrepreneur that are looking for capital. It discusses the aspects and tools necessary for seeking capital, as well as identifying the types of money and resources available from financiers today. We will look at specific challenges in raising capital at all stages and attendees will walk away with a playbook for raising money for their business.
What You Will Learn:
- The types of money available and the types of suppliers of money and how they differ.
- The different effects of taking each type of capital long term for your business.
- How to measure and use financials tools to evaluate your business and cost of your capital.
- How to develop your current business plans now to raise capital for the future.
- Valuable resources and tools to use for more information.
This workshop is presented by Irving Kau.
This series of business workshops is generously funded by Friends of the Library.
Age Level: Adults
For more information or to register for this workshop please visit the SCORE website.