To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
The Power of PPC Advertising: Google AdWords & Paid Search in Action
- Date: 02/11/2020 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
Google AdWords drives targeted, relevant, and specific traffic to your website. See how the most powerful advertising tool ever created can generate sales for your business. Get lower costs per lead and higher ROI with PPC advertising.
What you will learn:
- How you can attract targeted and relevant traffic to your website in 24 hours
- Why all clicks are not created equal
- Why paid search is the most powerful tool in your digital arsenal
- Why PPC advertising is more powerful yet complimentary to social media
- How PPC captures demand for your products and services
- Find out whether it’s best to do paid search in-house or hire an agency
- Why more people buy with PPC ads when looking to purchase online
- How paid advertising options in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Amazon can also help your business
Presented by Stuart Atkins.
Stuart Atkins is the owner and founder of Atkins Marketing Solutions, a digital marketing agency in Orange, CA. He’s a search marketing specialist, marketing consultant, author of two books, speaker, and Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Cal State Fullerton's Mihaylo College of Business and Economics. He brings over 30 years of marketing experience to every seminar.
(Registration/Check-in 5:30 to 6:00 PM)
This series of business workshops is generously funded by Friends of the Library.
Age Level: Adults
For more information or to register for this workshop please visit the SCORE website.