To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Library Live Presents Author William Finnegan **SOLD OUT**
2016 Pulitzer Prize Winner for Memoir
- Date: 11/09/2017 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: William Finnegan is the author of Barbarian Days, the Pulitzer Prize-winning book about his lifelong passion for surfing.
Thursday, November 9 @ 7:00pm
Barbarian Days is more than just a recounting of great waves discovered and ridden. It is a story of family, friendships, love, coming-of-age and the gradual mastering of an exacting, little-understood art, told with such lyricism and insight that even non-surfers will be swept along for the ride.
- Doors open at 6:30 pm; event starts at 7 pm.
- Free Parking in the Civic Center structure and Central Library lot
- Tickets:$25/$20* (*Discount for Foundation members) http://www.nbplfoundation.org/
- Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 949.548-2411