Newport Beach LibraryHome Menu
From kid to teen to adult events, check out everything happening at the Newport Beach Public Library!
To view a complete schedule of Storytimes, go to the Children's Calendar or view on the Library Event List.
Medicine In Our Backyard
Secrets to Better Sleep Ruth M. Benca, MD
- Date: 09/25/2017 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: This lecture series features UC Irvine Health physicians discussing research and cutting edge technology in their fields of expertise.
Return to full list >>
Dr. Ruth M. Benca is a board-certified neurologist and psychiatrist. She is widely published in her field and an internationally recognized authority on the relationship between sleep and psychiatric disorders. Benca has served as principal investigator for a number of basic and clinical research studies funded by agencies including the National Institutes of Health and the Department
of Defense. She has served as President of the Sleep Research Society and on the Board of Directors of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
- 6:30 pm doors open
- 7:00–8:30pm lecture, Q&A
- Info: http://www.nbplfoundation.org/ or 949.717.3818
- No charge to attend; no reservations required