Library Live Presents Orange County: A Literary Field Guide
- Date: 09/28/2017 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Friends Meeting Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: Panel discussion with contributors to the anthology moderated by local literary rock stars Andrew Tonkovich and Lisa Alvarez.
Join us at the Central Library for a sampling of the best writing about Orange County ever compiled!
This rich offering will include readings by Orange County natives OC Weekly columnist and editor Gustavo Arellano, novelist Victoria Patterson and poet Stephanie Brown. Andrew Tonkovich and Lisa Alvarez, the editors of this incredible collection and UCI MFA graduates themselves, will also be on hand.
- Thursday, September 28
- Event starts 7:00 pm. Doors open 6:30 p.m.
- Newport Beach Central Library Friends Meeting Room 1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach
- Free Admission; suggested donation $10 at the door
- Reservations recommended as seating is limited
- Reservations: http://www.nbplfoundation.org/
- Information: 949-548-2411 or firstname.lastname@example.org