Hours and Location
Donna and John Crean Mariners Branch Library
1300 Irvine Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Monday though Thursday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
During school hours, part of the children's library is closed off to the public. Staff will be glad to retrieve items in the school library portion of the building for the public. The school library is open to the general public:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:15 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Wednesday 2:15 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday 12 noon - 5 p.m.
About the Mariners Branch
The Donna and John Crean Mariners Branch Library is a joint-use facility serving the public and students at Mariners Elementary School. The 15,000 square-foot building opened in 2006 and includes a full-service library with public computers and internet access, a Children's Room, Teen area, and meeting room.
- Built in 2006, 15,305 square feet (replaced 5,000 square foot library built in 1963)
- Fact sheet
- History of Mariners Branch Library
- Free WiFi
- Windows XP desktop computers
- Laptops available for checkout
- Free scanning to email or USB drive
- Photocopying in B/W or Color ($0.15/$0.75)
- Faxing at the Reference Desk ($1/pg)