No storytimes will be held at any location June 11 to June 23.
Books & Babies
It's never too early for storytime! Introduce language and reading to the littlest lap-sitters - 6-24 months.
- Central - Mondays 9:30 & 10:30 am
- Beginning on April 10th: Grant Howald Park & Community Youth Center - Tuesdays 10:30 am
- Mariners - Wednesdays 9:30 & 10:30 am
- Balboa - Wednesdays 10:30 am
Start building a love of reading early with fun stories and songs for toddlers from 24-36 months.
- Central - Wednesdays 10:30 am
- Mariners - Thursdays 9:30 & 10:30 am
Songs & Stories--Beginning on April 13th!
Children 2-5 years will enjoy stories and music while being introduced to guided movement, yoga and instruments.
- Central- Fridays 10:30
Stories, poems and songs will inspire literary, dramatic, and musical fun for kids 3-5 years.
- Marina Park, 1600 West Balboa Blvd. - Mondays 9:30 a.m.
- Mariners - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Balboa - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Central - Thursdays 10:30 a.m.
- Beginning on April 12th: Grant Howald Park & Community Youth Center - Thursdays 11:45 am
Children from ages 3-7 can enjoy just-before-bed storytelling fun. Don't forget to come in your PJs!
- Central - Mondays 7 pm
Family StorytimeEnjoy family time with stories, songs and a craft geared especially for children ages 3-7.
- Central - Saturdays 10:30 am