Books & Babies
It's never too early for storytime! Introduce language and reading to the littlest lap-sitters - 6-24 months.
- Central - Mondays 9:30 & 10:30 am
- Corona del Mar - Tuesdays 10:30 am
- Mariners - Wednesdays 9:30 & 10:30 am
- Balboa - Wednesdays 10:30 am
Start building a love of reading early with fun stories and songs for toddlers from 24-36 months.
- Central - Wednesdays 10:30 am
- Mariners - Thursdays 9:30 & 10:30 am
Songs & Stories
Children 2-5 years will enjoy stories and music while being introduced to guided movement, yoga and instruments.
- Corona del Mar - Fridays 10:30 am
Stories, poems and songs will inspire literary, dramatic, and musical fun for kids 3-5 years.
- Mariners - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Balboa - Tuesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Corona del Mar - Wednesdays 10:30 a.m.
- Central - Thursdays 10:30 a.m.
Children from ages 3-7 can enjoy just-before-bed storytelling fun. don't forget to come in your pjs!
- Central - Mondays 7 pm
Family StorytimeEnjoy family time with stories, songs and a craft geared especially for children ages 3-7.
- Central - Saturdays 10:30 am
Fabulous Fridays @ 4Kick off your weekend with some fun and fabulous stories and crafts. Children ages 4-9 will enjoy listening to engaging stories and creating a special craft to take home.
- Central - Second Friday of the Month 4:00 pm