Friends of the Library Board
- Amy Hunt, President
- Pam Crook, 1st VP/Programs
- Elena Yuasa, 2nd VP/Membership
- Ita Vandenbroek - 3rd VP/Book Sales
- Susan Caine, Treasurer
- Catherine Wallach, Secretary
- Pam Furry, Historian
- Lynn Brown, Publicist
- Wendy Frankel, Bookstore Manager
- TBD, Volunteer Coordinator
- Doug Coulter, Library Board Liaison
Friends of the Library Board Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month except for June and December at 9:30 a.m.
Friends of the Library
Really Great, Really Big, Really Cheap Book Sale
Friday, August 4, 1pm - 4pm
Paperbacks: 4 for $1
Central Library - Members Only
Hardbacks: 2 for $1
Saturday, August 5, 9am - 2pm
$2-A-BAG! We supply the bags.
Central Library -Everyone Welcome
Founded in 1957 by a small group of volunteers, the Friends of the Library take pride in helping to maintain the excellence of the library system. The Friends Bookstore donates all of its revenue to the library to fund various needs and projects. Your continued patronage of the Friends Bookstore is vitally important and appreciated.
The Friends Bookstore
is located in the
Newport Beach Central Library
1000 Avocado Avenue,
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Monday - Saturday
Sunday - 1:00-4:00 p.m.
The First Tuesday of the Month is Member Appreciation Day!
Members can buy one book and get one free on the first Tuesday of every month.
Other benefits of membership:
- Shop on the first day of the Quarterly Book Sale for best selection.
- A free lunch in June with a noted author as speaker.
- Supporting the library and its fabulous programs
Become a member today!
Download and print the membership brochure application or pick up a membership application at the Friends Book Store in the Central Library.
Contact Friends of the Library at: email@example.com
Donate Books!Used book donations are always needed! Leave your used book donation at any branch library or at the Friends Bookstore in the Central Library.