To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
"It's Your Estate!"
- Date: 04/16/2018 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Location: Central Library Friends Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
It’s Your Estate Mondays, April 2– May 21, 10:00-11:30 am Central Library Friends Room. This annual eight-week series of workshops provides attendees with education and practical solutions to financial and estate planning issues. These free workshops are presented as a community service—for education only. Series moderator is Peter Kote, founder of Professional Fiduciary Services.
- Doors open at 9:45 a.m.; no reserved seating
- FREE. Suggested donation: $10 at the door
- Attendance at all sessions is NOT required
- April 2 Introduction & Quiz
- April 9 Estate Planning Basics
- April 16 Planning for Incapacity
- April 23 Living Trusts
- April 30 Charitable Income & Tax Planning Issues
- May 7 IRA & Retirement Plan Distributions
- May 14 The Role of a Trustee & Executor
- May 21 Case Study & Review
Presented by the Newport Beach Public Library Foundation nbplfoundation.org