New Legal Information Database
Newport Beach Public Library subscribes to a valuable resources that provides library customers with necessary tools and detailed how-to instructions covering a wide-range of legal issues. It is a free to use; all you need is your NBPL library card.
Legal Information Reference Center is an online database designed to assist the general public in legal matters of all kinds. It includes exclusive full text for many top consumer legal reference books, as well as thousands of legal forms. A majority of the full-text legal reference books are provided through Nolo, the nation’s oldest and most respected provider of legal information for consumers and small businesses.
- 580 full-text publications and reference books
- More than 13,000 state-specific legal forms
- More than 8,200 federal forms searchable by state
- More than 1,000 of multi-state legal forms
- A unique, user-friendly interface
- Business law
- Financial planning
- Family law
- Property and real estate
- Rights and disputes
You'll find a link at the eBranch on the Library website.