To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Money From Home! 10 EZ Steps To Starting A Home Based
- Date: 03/12/2019 5:30 pm - 8:45 pm
- Location: Central Library Friends Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
Turn your talent, experience, know-how and ideas into a profitable business that fits your lifestyle and fills your pockets! This workshop is packed with practical, down to earth advice on choosing a business you can run from your home, producing and marketing your product or service, and financing and legal issues unique to home based businesses.
What You Will Learn:
- How to tell the difference between a dream, an idea and a business
- Who else should be involved in planning your home-based business...and why
- Businesses you can do from home and businesses you can’t
- Organizing information to simplify planning and start-up
- Special financing, tax and legal issues for home based businesses
- How to know when you’ve grown out of your home
Bonnie Copeland, SCORE mentor, presents this workshop. Bonnie started and managed her own ski, arts-and-crafts and consulting businesses, worked for companies like Shell Oil and Disney, and helped hundreds of entrepreneurs with her common sense approach to business start-up and expansion. Although Bonnie has expertise in all aspects of small business operation, her emphasis is on planning, accounting and finance.
(Registration/Check-in 5:30 to 6:00 PM)
This series of business workshops is generously funded by Friends of the Library.
Age Level: Adults
For more information or to register for this workshop please visit the SCORE website.