To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Medicine In Our Backyard
Love the Liver, Heal the Gut: An Integrative Doctor's Secret to Healthy Aging
- Date: 02/26/2018 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Central Library Friends Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: This lecture series features UC Irvine Health physicians discussing research and cutting edge technology in their fields of expertise.
Arvin Jenab, ND
Director of Naturopathic Medicine
UC Irvine Health Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine
Dr. Arvin Jenab is a naturopathic doctor at the UC Irvine Health Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine. Jenab practices integrative medicine as whole-body, system-based medicine that utilizes a range of effective and appropriate conventional and alternative methods to treat illness and promote wellness. He treats patients with a wide range of chronic illnesses including digestive issues, mood disorders, cancer, chronic fatigue, and stress-related disorders.
- 6:30pm doors open
- 7:00–8:30pm lecture, Q&A
- Info:http://%20www.nbplfoundation.org/ or 949.717.3818
- No charge to attend; no reservations required