To view Library Events in mobile list format: CLICK HERE.
Making Memories For Children: Yoga Storytime **FULL**
Read and move along with the story!
- Date: 10/08/2017 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Central Library Friends Room
1000 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, California 92660
- Introduction: Come to hear the story of Nothando’s Journey and practice the same yoga poses Nothando herself learns from the animals along her way.
In the story Nothando's Journey, Nothando and her brother encounter many animals on their way to the Reed Festival, an event in Swaziland were women dance before the royal family. The yoga poses that the children will do as part of the class are named after the different animals Nothando and her brother encounter on their journey.
This class will be taught by author and Jabulani Yoga founder Jill Apperson Manly and certified yoga instructor Stacey Fetterman.
- Event is free, but registrations are required. $10 suggested donation at the door.
- Doors open at 1:30, event begins at 2 p.m.
- Registration and Information: http://www.nbplfoundation.org/ 949.548-2411 email@example.com